Visit AU today and get extra money to help pay for college. First year and transfer students who make an official visit to AU starting July 1, 2016 may be eligible to receive a $1000 campus visit grant applied towards their tuition for every year that they are enrolled at Alfred University and up to a maximum of 4 years (8 semesters)!
Students are eligible if they enroll full-time starting in either the spring or the fall semester. Students who are completing their AU degree at Corning Community College are not eligible for the visit grant. AU will also waive the $50 application fee when you visit. So what are you waiting for? Schedule your official visit today.
Official visits include the following options on our campus:
- Campus tours, art tours, engineering tours, or equestrian tours
- Interview with an admissions counselor
- Admissions group information session
- Autumn Visit Days (Fall Open Houses)
- Accepted Student Open Houses
- AU Fridays
- Sitting in on a class or meeting with a faculty member
- Meeting with athletic coaches. Students who do not set up an athletic meeting through admissions must fill out our campus visit information sheet with the coach they are visiting to be eligible to receive this award
Students who attend Alfred University through a program that exceeds tuition are ineligible for the campus visit grant. Such programs may include but are not limited to the tuition remission benefits, tuition exchange, and veteran administration benefits/military programs.
Schedule your visit online now and come see what makes AU such a special place to live and learn. We can’t wait to meet you.